The year of our Lord Two Thousand Ten bestowed many blessings on my humble family - not the least of which being that bouncing baby boy we all can't seem to get enough of [or is that get away from?]. We've had quite an exciting year, one some might even call crazy - but I won't go quite that far. I will say that it hasn't been boring - not in the slightest. But I'm ready to say goodbye now, for Two Thousand Eleven promises more adventures.
Things we're looking forward to in 2011:
- Auntie K's 80's musical - a weekend trip to Texas in February
- Baby Cousin's birth - she's due April 20th
- Little Man's 1st Birthday - also in April
- Daddy's last birthday in his 20's - mid May
- The end of training and a move to Kansas - sometime in June?
- Our 4th Anniversary - early August
- My next birthday - late September
- and, of course, Thankgiving & Christmas all over again!
2010 was fun while it lasted - lets see what 2011 has to offer.