Friday, July 30, 2010

Nap Time Stories

My grandmother called me today [Hi, Grandma!], and told me about a dream she had where I was writing children's books and creating greeting cards. And according to her, I'm quite good at it. She encouraged me to make something of my writing, and I've been heavily considering it ever since.

When I talked to my mother later this afternoon [Hi, Mom!], she agreed and thought that I should make writing children's stories a hobby - a least until I'm famous, that is. She suggested I call them "Nap Time Stories", since I'd have to do my writing during Little Man's nap time. Suddenly, I'm rather keen on the idea. I haven't a clue where that idea will take me (if it's even anywhere at all), but I'll see what I can come up with. I think the first one will be about a certain purple dragon ...

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I remember the purple dragon story! I LOVE your little man :) I'm sort of living vicariously through pictures of baby Reagan :)

    ReplyDelete