Sunday, July 25, 2010

Singin'

Today, I introduced my husband to the gloriousness that is Singin' in the Rain. That's right folks, this grown man had never seen one of the greatest movies ever made - and he thinks I've missed out on some great movies! Needless to say, we've both had a tune or two stuck in our heads all afternoon. I'd show you a glimpse at a couple of my favorite clips, but YouTube has disabled the embedding option for all the videos I want. So, look them up yourself:


In similar news, Daddy has been singing to Little Man while Momma cooks today. Here's a snippet of what I overheard (to the tune of Ol' MacDonald):

[Little Man]'s bouncing 
with his Dad,
Yes he, yes he is.
[Little Man]'s bouncing
'cause he's mad,
Yes he, yes he is.
With a bounce, bounce here,
And a bounce, bounce there,
Here a bounce,
there a bounce,
Everywhere a bounce, bounce,
[Little Man]'s bouncing
with his Dad,
Yes he, yes he is.

Little Man is certainly enjoying all the singing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment