Monday, July 26, 2010

Three Months Old

Three months ago today, our lives were changed forever. And for the better.

We arrived at the hospital at 5am to be admitted for induction. Husby wanted one last photo of me with the belly:

(Please ignore the grotesquely swollen feet)
They started me on Pitocin at about 6am. I was already regularly (but mildly) contracting on my own, and by 8am my contractions were pretty strong; we decided to go for an Epidura at 9am, after which the doctor broke my water. Labor progressed fairly quickly, and we were ready to start pushing at about 2pm. 

Little Man finally joined us at 5:15pm.

7 lbs. 5 oz.     19 inches
A family of three.


Now, three months into parenthood, we are head-over-heals for our little guy. How much better does it get?
Check him out:

Wait ... how old am I?
Oh, yeah! 3 months! Yay!
Hey ... are there presents for this birthday?
Please, Momma ... I'm being a good boy ...
Momma's heart just melts. Can you handle the adorableness?

3 comments:

  1. Those new pictures are AH.DOR.ABLE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would give you a present if you were here Reagan! What an adorable grandson:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Grandma,
    I will be expecting my present next time I see you.
    Love, Little Man

    ReplyDelete