Saturday, August 7, 2010

Little [Naked] Man

For the past few days, I have had a sad, sick little boy. Between the nearly-three-hour flight, transitioning to sleeping in a crib, and adjusting to the increased level of activity at Grandma's, I'm not really surprised [and I certainly don't blame him]. I've been seeing the protruding lip much more than I would like recently, and it breaks my heart. Little Man has spent much of his time snuggled up in my arms, usually sleeping. And during his awake times - when he would usually be happy and playful - he's been fussy and uncomfortable. Which is why I was so relieved this morning when I woke up to this:


He certainly seems to be feeling better today. Momma is so much happier when Little Man is happy. We're adjusting to our surroundings, and have finally decided to enjoy them. Thank you, Lord.

1 comment:

  1. It can be hard for baby, and Momma too, to adjust to schedule differences. Glad he's feeling more like himself, sweet boy....(((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete