Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Portraits - Take I

As I'm sure you've noticed, there has been a severe lack of photos in my recent posts. I do have a camera with me here in Iowa [and I've been putting it to good use], I just don't have the cord [oops!] so I can't upload any of those fabulous photographs for your viewing pleasure until we return to Texas next week. Stay tuned for a smattering of adorable enjoyment.

I do, however, have access to a Portrait Studio here in Cedar Rapids - where I was the Assistant Manager before Little Man came along. We were looking for something to do this afternoon [and an excuse to get out of the house we've been cooped up in for days], so we headed into town for a walk around the mall. Surprisingly, the studio was void of appointments at the time we stopped in to say a quick hello, and since Little Man was in good spirits, we did a quick session of four-month-old portraits. I think they turned out pretty cute, but I suppose I'm biased since they feature my child and I was the photographer. Below is a sneak peak, but you can also check out the Facebook Album if you're my 'friend'.




We're headed in for our annual family portraits tomorrow; we've had them done every August-ish since we were married, but this will be our first year as more than just the two of us. Be sure to check back tomorrow for our lovely faces!

Feel free to shoot me an email if you'd like to have a full-sized digital copy of any particular image [or six or seven...].

No comments:

Post a Comment