Thursday, September 9, 2010

Nurture

Little Man has been quite a bit fussier than normal in the last week or so. I'm attributing his demeanor to a lack of consistency in our recent schedules. From what I've read [and heard from many reliable sources], it's important for little ones to have some semblance of structure in their tiny lives; my baby boy has been relocated and confused so many times in his short 4ish months that I fear he may be afraid of what comes next. Poor Little Man. Now that we're back at my parents' house [and planning to stay for a few more weeks], I'm hoping I can get him into a pattern that will help us both know what's coming next. We had a system that worked quite nicely in Utah; perhaps we'll be able to develop one here as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there...praying for all of you! (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete