Sunday, November 21, 2010

All Moved In

The truck has been returned, all our posessions are in one place, and we're settling in nicely. The lower level of the house is coming together - though there are still many boxes in the garage to be unpacked. Fortunately, GG & Pop were here to help for the last few days. With GG's assistance, I was able to get my kitchen all set up, and Pop was a great help to Husby in hooking up the washer and dryer, which was a bit of an adventure. Our dryer is apparently quite persnickety; Husby and Pop were forced to re-wire the switch to get it to work, so now I have to remember to turn it off before opening. Yet another item added to the 'jimmy-rigged' list.

My apologies on a lack of more detailed and complete photos - a 'tour' is in the works, I'm just trying to get things straightened up around here before immortalizing them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment