Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Dryer

Out of necesity, Husby and I have purchased our first major appliance. Up until now, these sorts of things have been included with whatever place we lived. We've had our own washer and dryer set in storage for some time now (hand-me-downs from my in-laws), and only just needed to install them in this Mississippi house. Both functioned well enough, until last week when the dryer's motor went out.

Being the responsible shoppers that we are, many visits were made to our local stores. After much research, we chose a simple, inexpensive model which fits our needs (and doesn't make our washer look out-dated). The new dryer was delivered this afternoon, and I've never been so glad to be able to do laundry!

1 comment:

  1. I had been meaning to ask if you got it last week. Glad to hear it made it (and your day!).

    ReplyDelete