Friday, January 28, 2011

Trouble

Just this morning, Little Man discovered the ability to pull himself up - onto the stairs. Forunately, he can't quite figure out how to get his legs up onto that first step, so he gets stuck standing at the bottom, wishing he could climb. But I know it's only a matter of time until he's getting into trouble every time I turn around.

"Oh, hi Momma ... I'm just sitting here ... don't worry about me ... "

"If I can just coordinate my movements, I know I can do this."

"Oh, hi again Momma ... how long have you been there?"

This afternoon, he was back at it - only this time, he's pulling up on the box of hand-me-downs we have sitting in the foyer. Maybe this will be my motivation to put it away ... ? Those baby gates behind the box may need to be installed sooner rather than later.


1 comment:

  1. Yep, only a matter of time! Love to all. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete