Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bite Me

**Consider yourself warned: this post contains references to female anatomy**

That little bugger took his new tooth and bit me. Hard. Because that's what you do when you've finished nursing. Why would you just let go and sit up? No, biting Momma is a much better choice. 

Tears are still streaming down my face, and nothing will be touching my left breast for quite a while - no bra, and especially no nursing baby. He's been cut off until further notice. And at this rate, that notice might just never come.

Go on, ask me what my favorite part of motherhood is. I can assure you, it's not the biting.

2 comments:

  1. Ouch. I'd be beginning the weaning process immediately. In fact that's exactly what I did when Caleb tried to take a chunk out of me.

    Ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen - we've been doing just that ever since. The sippy cup is our new best friend.

    ReplyDelete