Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dishes

This morning, I unloaded the dishwasher - which we've been raiding for clean dishes for over a day now. The next load sits in and around the sink, but I haven't loaded it. 4.27 minutes of work and it would be done, but I just can't manage to do it. I can't even blame the toddler - he's been so good today that I could have easily gotten it done at any point. No, instead I continue to procrastinate. On my list of things needing to be done, load the dishwasher is far from the top. Things like secure moving truck rental and cancel internet service are found just below pack entire house and grow a person. Since I'm barely managing the first two without loosing my mind breath, I'm taking the rest of the list in stride. The dishes will, in fact, get loaded at some point. Just not right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment