Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Things I Love: Cloth Diapers

Thanks to the advice of another blogging momma, we took the plunge a few months back and started cloth diapering with RJ. I can't imagine going back to disposable diapers - we're saving a lot of money, with almost no extra effort, and we're loving it.

All our diapers have been purchased from CottonBabies - a company based in my old home town, St. Louis. Not only are their products high quality, but their customer service is above and beyond. BumGenius, the brand we use, was invented by a mom who wanted something better for her child, and the simplicity of the design makes the whole process a breeze.

Stay tuned for a more in-depth Cloth Diapering post.

Note: These opinions are honest and true 
- I've received no compensation from the product manufacturers - 
they don't even know I'm 'reviewing' them.

1 comment: