Thursday, June 2, 2011

Target

I really shouldn't be allowed in Target by myself (or without Husby - am I ever really by myself anymore?). I could spend hours just perusing the isles, much to the chagrin of my toddler. Even packed tight with animal crackers and apple juice, my diaper bag can only keep him happy for so long, and then I am forced to take my items to the counter and head home.

Over the last few days, I have spend entirely too much at my local Target(s). Out of the 3 nearby, we have chosen a favorite - and I assure you we will be frequenters.

I always go in with a short list and a plan to stick to it. And I almost always come out with at least one additional item. Recently, my list consisted of maternity tops [all of mine from the last pregnancy are AWOL], and I did pretty well sticking to it. Although, I may have purchased more than I intended. And over the course of more than one shopping trip. But at least now the Belly and I will be properly covered, and that's what's important, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment