Sunday, June 5, 2011

Things I Love: IKEA High Chair

When RJ started eating solid foods, we started looking for the best high chair available that wouldn't break the bank. A fellow blogging momma shared her simple chair, and it caught my eye. I was looking for something that would be easy to clean, lightweight, and easy to travel with - this chair was exactly what I was looking for. Found at IKEA, the chair and tray together were about $25 - much less than other chairs, and much more suited for our needs.

I was sold from the moment we put it together. And then took it apart to move to another state. And then put it back together again. The legs simply pop on and off, and the seat itself is small enough to fit in the floorboard of my backseat. Easy to pack and easy to set up. 

The simple plastic design makes clean up a breeze. And, as a bonus we only just discovered, the seat and tray are both dishwasher safe! Most messes are easily wiped out and off, but every once in a while RJ gets excited with his dinner and we're left with quite a clean-up afterwards. Into the dishwasher it goes, and is as good as new when the cycle is done. 

IKEA high chair, I love you. You're everything I wanted and more.

Note: These opinions are honest and true 
- I've received no compensation from the product manufacturers - 
they don't even know I'm 'reviewing' them.

No comments:

Post a Comment