Friday, July 9, 2010

Growing like a Weed

On April 26th, I gave birth to a beautiful 7lb 5oz baby boy. Who would have imagined that a two-and-a-half months later, he would weigh in at over 11lbs? Okay, so we all would have guessed, but it still surprises me! The rate at which Little Man is growing increases to surprise me - nearly every morning when I pick him up he feels bigger.

Not only is Little Man getting bigger physically, but he's learning to do new things every day. From batting and grasping at toys to cooing and smiling at Momma and Daddy, this child keeps us constantly entertained. Not to mention, he's pretty cute - here's an example of his beautiful smile, captured this afternoon.

I am more in love with this little boy every day ... I can only imagine how amazing my life is becoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment